We’re looking to hire a talented PPC Manager to join our growing Sales team. The right candidate is passionate about performance marketing, highly analytical and is always focused on growth, experimenting in efficiently reaching targets, and driving sales conversion with a strong ROAS.
What you will do in a role like this:
- Create, plan and maintain Google Ads and Facebook PPC campaigns for our hardware and software products;
- Quickly iterate and optimize campaigns based on the results.
- Develop and drive ads experiments in line with Petcube's brand strategy and sales goals;
- Report on existing campaigns performance, advertising ROAS;
- Be on top of emerging marketing trends and bring creative thinking to leverage new growth tactics;
- Collaborating with design team on creative briefs.
Skills we look for:
- At least 2 years of multi-campaign PPC management with a demonstrated ability to analyze and adjust bids/keywords/placements etc. to gain target KPI’s and sales volume;
- Deep understanding of different types of campaigns and their performance, experience in strategizing, developing, executing, optimizing, and measuring all forms of paid media/direct response marketing (i.e. Search, Display, Mobile, Social, App, YouTube)
- Strong analytical framework and data-driven approach to campaigns, able to make data-driven strategic decisions, excellent at Google Spreadsheets, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio.You must love numbers;
- Experience with different approaches for keyword research and how to track their ranking positions in organic or paid search;
- Critical thinking;
- Strong teamwork and communications skills;
- Conversational English.
Bonus points for:
- Strong reporting skills;
- Understanding of Amazon sales mechanics;
- Love for pets:)
Benefits we offer:
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley entrepreneurial culture and founding team’s work ethics
- We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do
Petcube makes the best pet cameras and software, connecting people to their pets. Our products enable people to watch, talk to, play with and feed pets remotely while keeping their pets safe and healthy. So if you are interested and believe, you might be a fit for this position, please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. One page cover letter in English on why you want to join our team with details about yourself is welcome.